Sunday, August 21, 2011

Crop Layouts

Hi Blog Followers,

Firstly I would like to apologise to those ladies who have been checking my blog each week and there have been no posts.  I have really been struggling lately with motivation or inspiration to scrap so therefore I have had nothing to share.  Thank you for sticking with me!

Yesterday was my monthly crop at Northside so finally sat down and created a couple of layouts.

This first layout is my girlfriend Julie the night of her 50th birthday.  We had come home from dinner and both got into our PJ's to share a bottle of wine.  Her personality just shines through in these photo's.  Have used Authentique Uncommon range of patterned papers and AC cardstock, Martha Stewart Floral Vine deep edge punch, MME Lost & Found Two Blush Better Title, AC Thickers, Rhinestones. I have fussy cut the flowers from one of the papers in the range.
My two best friends.  This is the same night and I love this photo of them both.  Have used Kaisercraft Miss Nelly Die Cut that I have halved and then fussy cut the flowers from Echo Park Victoria Gardens Rose Garden paper also used Martha Stewart frong punch and Echo Park Victoria Gardens Element Stickers
Today is my wonderful Dad's birthday but sadly he's away so will have to celebrate when he returns.  This is the card I made for him.  Thanks to my lovely friend Suz for the gorgeous masculine papers from her Kaisercraft Hunt & Gather paper pad.  Also used Kaisercraft paper blooms, Green Tara roses, Tim Holtz Film Strip, String, AC Thickers and Martha Stewart punch.
A close up of the cluster.
Well next weekend is our retreat weekend so I have got two long days of scrapping so let's hope I get my mojo back and I can get organised enough to have a productive weekend.

Hope you all have a great week!

Shaz
X

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shazzie! Your 2 layouts are gorgeous and I'm sure your dad will love his card!
    See you at the Retreat! xx

    ReplyDelete