Sunday, December 4, 2011

Time to Scrap!

Hi All

Hope you all had a great weekend?  I can't believe it is December already and Christmas is fast approaching.  I found some time to scrap today so here are a few layouts to share.

This first layout is my Nephew Mitchell's Year 10 school photo. I have used 2 tones of Bazzill cardstock to try and co-ordinate with his uniform and Core'dinations Nightfall Cursive cardstock that I have sanded. AC thickers, Kaisercraft wooden Lilac leaves that has been white washed and inked using Ingvild Bolme inks.  The corrugated tag has also been white washed and I have added some hemp.  The quote sticker is by Heidi Swapp and a domino tile. As Mitch is getting older I wanted to keep the layout simple!
This is my take on the December 2011 sketch at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  The photo you would have seen before of my Niece and Nephews taken on Christmas Day 2010.  The products used are from The Girls Paperie Tinsel & Twig range of papers and stickers.  AC thickers, Tim Holtz rosette and I have made the Santa List tag using "Word" and added some rub ons.  The tickets are from Shabby Chic (I think).
And finally a layout of Mitch and Maddie playing with Tess on the front lawn.  Love these photo's.  Tess is such a gorgeous dog (oh the kids aren't bad either!)   Belinda Spencer has inspired me to use these colours, I love her work.  Have used Bo Bunny Et Cetera Geography paper and Pink Paislee Green Acres paper, Jillibean Soup corrugated kraft alpha's and flowers.  Tim Holtz Kraft coro that I have embossed with a TH embossing folder and sanded.  The punches are from EK Success and Martha Stewart.  The banner is from Greatest View Etsy Shop and I have made the flower using some old book pages and the Tim Holtz tattered flowers Sizzix diecut that I've added a brad and some rhinestones to.
Well that's all for today.  I have transferred my blogger to Goggle Chrome and it appears to be working now so hopefully no more problems.  My sister Liz called by today and I copied her camera chip onto my computer so looking forward to getting some current photo's printed and scrapping.  The TV viewing is so dismal at the moment I think I will find myself spending more time in the scrap room.

Hope you all have a fantastic week.  Take care and happy scrapping.

Shaz
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment