Sunday, February 19, 2012

Scrapping Holiday

Hi All

I have just come back from 4 days down South with my "Scrapping" girlfriend where we spent our days scrapping, eating, drinking and visiting the day spa.  Oh what a life!

So finally I have layouts to share.  My mission was to use up some of my old stash - mission accomplished (sort of)!

This first layout is of my Niece Maddie and her girlfriend Jessie.  I think they were doing something at school?  I have used Webster's Trendsetter range of papers and fabric ribbon that I have concertinaed.  The birdcage is Kaisercraft wood, AC Thickers, Zva Creative flourish and Manor House flowers.

Another layout using gorgeous Webster's papers.  This range is called Western Romance.  I have fussy cut a couple of the papers to get the embellies.  The small horses are painted RW Laser chip, AC Thickers, and the flower balls are Webster's too.  I have cut the frame around the photo using the Cindy Lou Cricut Cartridge.
This is using the My Minds Eye Holly Jolly range of papers, Chipboard and Accessory sheet for this layout.  Prima Vine that I have replaced the flowers with Making Memories Christmas Holly and Flowers.  Border punch is Martha Stewart and the alpha's are Basic Grey Micro's.
My Niece Maddie went camping with her girlfriends for her 13th birthday.  It looks like they had some fun playing in the mud.  This range of papers are the new stunning range from My Minds Eye called Follow your Heart.  I have stamped using a Tim Holtz stamp to match the paper and used my Tim Holtz Rosette Sizzix die cut.  Both the boy and girl ranges in this line are just gorgeous and are all available at Handmade by Suzanne.
I have scraplifted this idea from Steph Devlin who's work I absolutely love.  This is a new Kaisercraft range called Tigerlilly that I was lucky enough to get to enjoy thanks to my friend who got sent some pre release papers.  Keep an eye out for them early March.
Again I have used a new range of My Minds Eye called Miss Caroline Dilly Dally papers and Title.  The chip 'M' is an old chip that I have painted stamped and sanded together with the Dusty Attic Branch.  The flower is Manor House and the handmade flowers are cut using Spellbinders.
This lovely photo of my sister was taken at her husbands 50th birthday in May last year.  Have used a very old "I think" Bella die cut that I have mounted on white cardstock.  The rub on is Kaisercraft and the title is made up of Basic Grey Micro Alpha's and AC Thickers.  Have used  a 2 Crafty Floral Frame that I have painted and added handmade Roses and Martha Stewart frond and butterfly punch outs. Sorry I am not sure what the heart chip corner is but have treated it the same as the frame.  The purple cardstock is Coredinations that I have sanded.
And lastly this again in my gorgeous Niece with her Nana and cousin Kelly.  Have used My Minds Eye Stella and Rose range.  Have cut out some bits from one of the papers.  The title is cut using Storybook Cricut Cartridge and the heart and key are using Spellbinders. Adorn it mini alphas and DMC thread.
If you have lasted to the end of this long post you have done well.  I feel a little bad that I have basically just scrapped my Niece this week when I have 3 Nephews but it seems so much more fun scrapping girly things.

Back to work tomorrow so had better get on with finishing unpacking my scrap room and getting the washing done.  Have a great week and hopefully won't be so long between posts.

Take Care and Happy Scrapping!

Shaz
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment