Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mini Sneak

Happy Sunday Bloggers

Hope you are all having a great weekend?  I have had a late start today as I am one of the many Aussies that sat up to watch Cadel Evans win the Tour de France!  Yesterday was my monthly crop at Northside, had a nice day out as Mum and Liz came along as well.  I have been working on a mini album as a gift but I can only show a sneak peek as it is a gift for someone who looks at my blog, hence me covering the photo on the cover.  Spent the day working on it yesterday so sorry not much to share today.  Have used the gorgeous range of Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup patterned papers, die cuts and stickers.  The cover also has Kaisercraft paper blooms, Prima flowers, AC Thickers and seam binding.
This next layout I started at Dali last week and needed to finish it off.  The photo's are of Dad and his brother John many years ago.  Have used Echo Park For the Record papers and stickers. Crate Paper Restoration Chip I have painted with Rock Candy, backed with netting and paper,stuck down a brass butterfly and tied some seam binding around the side.  The title is A2Z Scraplets chip. Green Tara flowers are inked and I have also followed a tutorial on Melinda Spinks blog for the paper rolling which I have covered in Glimmerglam. 
That's all for now folks, it is Derby day so heading out with friends for lunch and to watch the game.  Go the mighty Eagles!  Have a great week.

Shaz
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment