Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Finally a layout to share!

Hi Blog followers

My blog has been very neglected lately so I apologise if you have been checking and there have been no updates.  I am still struggling with motivation or inspiration to scrap.  I had a cold last week so that didn't help with the creative juices.  Anyhow I have completed this layout of my friends from our trip to Canada last year using Websters Yacht Club papers, stickers and Manor House Creations flowers.  I have used a Sizzix diecut for the chipboard clock, inked the edges with TH distress ink and sprayed it with Goosebumps texture spray.  The tag is also a Sizzix diecut and I painted it with Ranger crackle paint and added the twine. Have bordered the strip with Martha Stewarts Daisy Fan punch.

On the weekend it was my gorgeous Niece Maddie's 13th birthday.  This is the mini album I made for her but couldn't share before the day.  I have used Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup range of papers, diecuts and stickers.  I wanted to create a keepsake for her as she has such a lovely group of friends that she has had most of her life and they do so many fun things together.  Next year they all start high school and will go off to different schools, although I am sure they will always remain friends!  I have left some blank journalling spots for her to tell her own story.














I got some fantastic photo's from my sister on the weekend so hopefully that will get me inspired again and I will have more to share soon. 

Until next time thanks for stopping by and for your patience. Happy scrapping!

Shaz
XO

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Maddie's mini album turned out so stunning Shaz! She must be so happy with it. You've done a great job... now, I'm still waiting for mine. :):)

    ReplyDelete