Thursday, September 29, 2011

Maddie's School Photo

Surprise Surprise two posts in a week! 

This is Maddie's Year 7 school photo.  I'm not sure if I am bias or what but I ask you "who has a school photo that looks this good?"  I certainly never did! 
I have used the Authentique Journey Collection of papers(which I love) and a heading element that I added Basic Grey Mini Mono letters to.  The flowers are Kaisercraft Paper blooms and Mini's, the Roses are made using MFT Die-namics rolled rose die and the rosette is a Sizzix die.  The scroll is Maya Road Chipboard that I have covered.  All products have been purchased from Handmade by Suzanne.

Well it's Grand Final weekend and can't wait for the big game, although I am a little sad that the footy season is over for another year.  Go Geelong!!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Shaz
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment