Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cousins - Photo Op

Hi Blog Followers

Sorry it has been a few weeks since I last posted I was sick with a Migraine last weekend so no scrapping done.

Had our monthly crop at Northside Croppers yesterday and sadly that is the end of the group for me.  The club is folding after next months crop but I will be overseas for that one so yesterday was it for me.  It has been nice to get together monthly with a group of ladies who share the same love of scrapping.   I have met some really lovely people over my years of attending and I am so grateful that some of my closest friends today I met at the group.  It has been really great also that it was something that Mum, Liz and I have been able to do together.  Oh well they say as one thing ends another will begin!  Didn't do much yesterday but here are the couple I have to share.
Liz took these great photo's of the kids at Mum and Dad's on Fathers Day 2011.   I have used the Jillibean Soup dutch mustard soup range of papers and diecut elements.  AC cardstock, Mister Hueys Clover mist. Martha Stewart border punch, Tim Holtz rosette diecut, Prima vine and I think the corrugated letters are Jillibean Soup also. Unfortunately I still haven't mastered photographing my layouts really well so whilst the border looks uneven it is actually equal in real life. 
Lil Red Rocket sketch.
I have created this layout based on the sketch at Lil Red Rocket/  Used some old Bo Bunny Flutter Butter Breeze papers and diecut.  Martha Stewart and EK Success punches, Basic Grey Journalling card with Transparency and Mini Alphas, Bottlecap with Jillibean Soup sticker, Kaisercraft rub on, Tim Holtz distress ink and White Liquid Pearls.
This card is using leftovers from the Echo Park Victoria Gardens range of papers and element stickers.
A card using leftovers of Authentique Journey collection of papers and Tim Holtz rosette and banner diecuts.
And finally I have lifted this idea from a lady on the web who makes some simple but gorgeous cards.   Have used an embossing folder and a sizzix diecut, rhinestones and a "HB" sticker.

Hope you have all enjoyed a great weekend?  Back to the working week tomorrow.

Until next time.  Happy scrapping!

Shaz
XO

2 comments:

  1. Love the tweaks on your second layout - looks gorgeous! I already said how much I loved the Jillibean Soup layout and your cards :)

    How about a Fairy Castle cake - tee hee !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaz your LOs are stunning. Thanks so much for joing in with our sketch challenge at LRR.
    Shell x

    ReplyDelete