Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mr Mischief - Not really!

Hi All

Happy Sunday!

Can't believe it has been a long weekend here and all I have to show for it is ONE layout!  I had good intentions but other things got in the way.  I spent Friday doing all my chores (because my cleaning lady didn't come this week - aagh) so I then had the whole weekend to play.  Not to be!!!!  Oh well I guess it is good to be busy and out being sociable.

My layout is of my nephew Lachlan taken on Fathers Day in September playing with Granddad's tools.  He is not really "Mr Mischief" but he loves keeping busy.
Have used Bazzill cardstock, Raven Glimmermist, Bella Boy Paperz range, Tim Holtz Sizzix diecut, Ranger Distress Crackle Paint, Kaisercraft rub-ons, bottlecap, April Showers Cricut cartridge and thread.

I am very excited as this week is the "Ingvild Bolme Prima Workshop".  (Finally!!)  It seems like I booked it months and months ago.  Have got everything ready today off the list and can't wait.  Hopefully we will be able to share on our blogs what we create.

Until next time hope you all have a great week!  Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Scrapping

Sharon
XO

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos Sharon, and I love your layout. That saying is so true.

    ReplyDelete