Sunday, November 6, 2011

1st time published!

Hi Bloggers

Hope you all had a great week and maybe had a win on the Melbourne Cup?  My horse didn't win but I did win a bottle of Champagne for "best dressed" which was very nice.

I am very excited that one of my double layouts was chosen to appear in this months Scrapbooking Memories magazine.  This is the first time one of the layouts has been published.  For some reason they have advertised I am from South Australia and not Western Australia.  Maybe they have researched me and found out I was born in SA. LOL!!
Last weekend I told you I was attending an Ingvild Bolme class on Wednesday night.  This is the layout we created at that class.  Ingvild was such a lovely lady and I was really pleased to meet someone so talented that was so willing to impart with her creative knowledge so freely.  It was very worth the money!!    All the products used are from Prima Marketing and we were also very lucky to receive a kit of Ingvild's comfort tools from Anna at Anna's Craft Cupboard who ran the class on behalf of Prima.  Thanks Anna - I love them!  The photo is of my beautiful niece and her beloved puppy dog "Tess".
I have spent the day today scrapping with my friend Suzanne but haven't finished one of the layouts I was working on and the other I created is using products that haven't been released yet so can't share that until December. Thanks "S" for sharing your yummy goodies with me! x

Have got a busy week this week and then I am heading off for a little holiday with my sister and my niece so won't be checking in for a couple of weeks.

Hope you all have a great week.  Sadly my week is starting with a funeral for my friend John Moir who passed away suddenly last Monday.  RIP Big Boy!!!

Happy Scrapping!

Shaz
XO

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being published - a great achievement - ♥ the LO from the class - it's so pretty with all the Prima flowers - lucky you to meet a celebrity! All the best for this week. x

    ReplyDelete