Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just Add Water

Hi All,

This is a double layout I did last night of some old photo's from when Mum and Liz took the kids to Riverton Leisure Centre in January 2006.  OMG!!  They all look so small.  I have used the gorgeous Basic Grey Marjolaine Papers and Embellishments, Prima Flowers, AC Thickers and Adorn it Alphas, MS Butterfly punch, Rhinestones and some Ribbons.  For some reason my whites are not photographing very white.



Got a busy week so no more scrapping until Saturday when Northside Croppers starts again for the year - Yippee!!!

Have a good week!

Shaz
X

2 comments:

  1. Both layouts are so gorgeous! I love the clusters on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog land Sharon, so wonderful to see so many of your gorgeous layouts here already. LOVED looking through and getting some inspiration, I really really really need to get back into creating layouts.

    LOVING this Just Add Water layout, those BG papers are perfect for the photos and I love all the pretty flowers and butterflies..

    Thanks for visiting my blog, I miss HBS very much and know I should upload some work there and must do that soon.

    Have a great weekend Sharon!

    ReplyDelete