Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Scrap!

Saturday afternoon I went and scrapped with a girlfriend.  Half way through our crop the power went out and the humidity was unbelievable.  My girlfriend nearly expired but we soldiered on.  The weather was supposed to be dreadful but despite all the warnings that never eventuated.

This layout I did of Maddie on her 12th birthday.  I have used the My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink range of Patterned Papers and embellishments, AC Thickers, DMC Thread, Rhinestones, Date stamp and Prima Flowers.


I did 2 other layouts but they didn't photograph very well so I need to redo them tomorrow when the sun is shining.  I should have done it yesterday but when I went into my scrapping room I decided to move things around and before I knew it I had stuff everywhere and the day was over.  I am trying to find a system to make everything easier to put my hands on.  As you all know things get buried and you forget what you've got.  Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time have a great week!

Shaz
X

Hope

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Big fan of banners and Prima pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love how yo u have layered the title over the banners

    ReplyDelete