Thursday, February 3, 2011

My tidy space & some layouts!

Morning All,
Last night I finished off my layout showing off my Louis Vuitton Chirstmas Present.  I don't usually scrap myself but I thought such a special gift was worth a layout.  I am very lucky!  I used the very yummy My Minds Eye Holly Jolly Patterned Papers and Embellishments, Basics Mini Alphas, Adorn it Numbers, Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, Pearls and organza ribbon.  Love those little handmade roses I made from scraps of paper.
This layout I also finished off.  I started it nearly a year ago but finally did the journalling and put on some finishing touches.  The photo's are of Dad and Uncle John when they were boys and again at Dad's 50th in Hedland.  It is amazing how similar the photo's are all those years on.
And finally, I mentioned I had a clean up of my scrapping room last weekend so here are the results of my tidy space.  Let's see how long it stays that way!
Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of your week and a huge thanks to all those lovely ladies who have left comments for me.   

Shaz
x

2 comments:

  1. Your layouts are gorgeous Shaz! Love the one of you. Your scrap space looks amazing. You are so organised. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la Sharon loving these gorgeous layouts. You look gorgeous in the Santa layout, love all the photos and the wonderful layout design. Love that Brothers layout, so special to scrap such a wonderful memory, the photos are just fantastic!

    Your scrap space looks lovely all neat and tidy, love how so many things are at your fingertips.

    PS: So glad I inspired you to buy that BG Marjolaine paper, it's a gorgeous, fresh range!

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete