Sunday, February 6, 2011

Anna's Craft Cupboard Sketch

Morning All,
Another layout to share.  I am feeling very motivated this week so I am getting in early with my sketch challenges.  Wow, last month I think I did them on the 29th!  This layout is based on Wendy Smith's February sketch at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  The sketch required 3 photo's so dug out these old photo's of Lachlan.  I have used up the balance of My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue patterned papers and chip embellishments.  I very rarely scrap more than one layout with a range but I just loved both the girl and boy ranges of these papers that I have used them both all up.
Still haven't mastered photographing my layouts particularly straight but you get the picture. I am so pleased I got my washing and chores all done on Friday night so the weekend has been mine to scrap.  Hope you are having a relaxing weekend also!

Shaz
X

No comments:

Post a Comment