Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Echo Park Layout

Hi All,

It has been a while since my last post but haven't had anything to share.  Last week I got a message advising me that one of my layouts had been spyed and posted on the Imaginisce blog which was very exciting for me.  I have been amazed at the amount of people from all over the world that have visited my blog since that happened so I have been busy blog hopping myself and following those links.  Never believed I would get caught up in this blogging world but I have, hence not many layouts being completed.

This layout is of my nephews taken a few years ago.  Scraplifted the basic layout idea but of course added my own bits.  Have used the gorgeous Echo Park Little Boy patterned paper range and stickers, JB date spot, buttons, ribbon and my new MS punch which I love.
Have been playing with transparency overlays and embossing inks so fingers crossed I will have something worth sharing in a few days before getting ready for my monthly crop on Saturday.

Thanks to everyone who has visited my blog and to those that left such lovely comments.

Enjoy the rest of the week and happy scrapping! 

Shaz
X

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, congrats on your layout being on the Imaginisce blog, that is so fantastic!

    Blog land is full of inspiration but at the same time very time consuming! I can relate!!

    Loving the gorgeous layout of your nephew, very cute and colourful. That Echo Park paper is just perfect for such an adorable photo!

    Hope you have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the curled paper look sharon, can't wait to see your transparency playing!!

    ReplyDelete