Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Finished!

Hi again

I have finished off another layout from Saturday that I had to do the stitching on.  The photo's are of my nephew Lachlan in his car seat wearing his mothers sun hat.  He just looks so gorgeous that is why I have called this layout "You are too beautiful to be a boy!".  This is from a sketch but  I have kept it basic as I wanted the photo's to be the focus rather than the embellies.  Have used Kaiser Cocco range of patterned papers, DMC Thread, Flowers, AC Thickers, Ribbon and Adorn It mini alphas.

That's all for now.  It is to hot to sit in my scrapping room so out to the air con to veg in front of the TV.  (I am certainly over these hot days and nights - think I'm getting old!)  Thanks to all those ladies that have left such lovely comments, they really do make my day!

Shaz
X


1 comment: