Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Transparency Window Layout!

Hi All

Wow it's hot here today - it got to 39 degrees. Have  fired up the air conditioning and decided to finish this project off that I was working on.  This layout was inspired by the very talented Kim Jeffress who wrote an article on making a "transparency window" in the latest Scrapbooking Memories magazine.  This is my niece looking gorgeous for a night out!  I have used Textured Bazzill Cardstock, Bling Cardstock, Hamblyn High Tea Transparency, Dusty Attic Chipboard Fence, Prima Flutter Vine, AC Foam Thickers, Prima Brown Swirls,  Making Memories Mini Shimmer Alpha's, Stampin Up Flourish Stamp, Embossing Ink, Lace, Button and Organza Ribbon.
 I have stamped flourishes using a watermark stamp pad and then added the embossing ink and dried it with a heat gun.  It is very subtle but I thought that would give a more elegant look.  The flower at the top is made from a piece of lace gathered together.
Until next time stay cool and happy scrapping!
Shaz
X

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! The window is so effective and I love the fence, gorgeous accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I am totally blown away by how gorgeous this is...I often wonder if people read the articles but never use them in their scrapping I am tickled pink that you have I am over the moon actually!! this is so divine and I totally love the chippie border you have used ..Igotta try that next !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is STUNNING !!! :) LOVE that technique, might have to give that one a go :)

    ReplyDelete