Saturday, February 5, 2011

Get Picky Challenge

Hi All,

Yay it's the weekend again!

When I read the words to the Bob Dylan song "Forever Young" in the Get Picky Inspiration Challenge this month, the line "Stand Upright and Be Strong" jumped out at me as I remembered I had these photo's of my Nephew (who is very small) wearing these huge Incredible Hulk hands.  So I decided to play along.


I have used Bazzill Kraft Cardstock, (scraps) October Afternoon Night Light Patterned Papers and co-ordinating Shapes, Basic Grey and Kaisercraft Mini Alpha's, Jillibean Soup Packaging, AC Puffy Thickers, Glimmermist, Tim Holtz Ink and Glossy Accents.  I love it when the packaging from Jillibean Soup and Prima are so nice that you can use them on your layouts. 

I have a reasonably relaxing weekend for a change so hopefully will get some scrapping done.  Hope you all have a great weekend!

Shaz
X

5 comments:

  1. A gr8 Layout!! how cute are the photos....

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, this is so cute sharon....love the banner, and those little monsters are too cute !!! thanks for the lovely comments on my blog... have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic! i love the lil monsters!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect photos for that line! What a great page!

    ReplyDelete