Monday, February 28, 2011

Luv My Cousin!

My poor blog has been neglected a bit in the last week but with the weather being so hot I haven't been motivated to scrap.  Yesterday I went with a girlfriend to a class with Sonia Thomason on how to make 8 different kinds of handmade flowers.  It was such fun and I learnt some great technics, so thanks Sonia.  I couldn't wait to get home and have a play.  This layout is of Maddie and Liam at Mum and Dad's house one night (the boys love Mitchell and Maddie so much).  Used the new Echo Park "For the Record" patterned papers, AC thickers, AC Rose ribbon, Dymo labeller and I have finally found a way to use up the multiple packets of old coloured Kaiser paper flowers - these are some of the flowers we learnt today.  I also bought a disc recently on getting the most out of your Cricut Machine so have cut out the frame and the leaves.
Until next time thanks for stopping by.  Stay cool and happy scrapping.
Shaz
X

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, nice little blossoms on your layout, nice to see you putting in some practice after yesterday's class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very pretty Sharon, I love the different flowers you have used!

    ReplyDelete