Monday, March 7, 2011

Last Leg Home

Hi All,
We are enjoying a long weekend here in Perth and at last some great weather.  This layout is my take on the gorgeous sketch at Handmade By Suzanne this month by Michelle Fowler.  I am sure I will be using this sketch more than once.  My layout is based on some photo's taken by the air hostess on our flight from Sydney to Perth  when Michael, Julie and I were heading home from our trip to the US and Canada, we had been travelling for 36 hours and were so over being on a plane.  I have used Bo Bunny Back to Backs patterned Paper, Maya Road envelope and Doilie Transparency, AC Thickers, Mesh, Ink, Glimmermist, stitching and  I have included my boarding passes from each leg of the trip in the envelope.  Not happy with my journalling spot but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for so may change it if I do.
Don't you just love this sketch!

Have just found some old photo's of Mum and Dad's 21st birthday parties so can't wait to scrap them.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hopefully will have some more to share soon. 
Shaz
X

No comments:

Post a Comment