Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Through These Eyes!

Hi there,
Been able to squeeze in a post this morning before work of another layout to share.  Have got a physio appointment at 9.30am so late start today.  This layout is of my cute nephew Lachlan.  Have used Echo Park Little Boy range of patterned papers and stickers, October Afternoon mini alphas, Kaiser micro mini alpha's, Jillibean Soup journal spot, and handmade star buttons by "Bits and Pieces created by Marg".
Still can't work out what is happening with my photo's as the cardstock behind is actually white.  mmmm  (Update:  have had a bit of a play with my white balance and put a new photo up).   Anyhow, thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Shaz
X

3 comments:

  1. Shazzy, don't what's going on with you but you have done 3 stunners in a row! Wish I had your motivation! Loved the last 3 layouts and yay to your Two Peas stardom! I think you should post your Jillibean one on Jillibean's gallery! If you don't I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Sharon, love the design, love that paper, it's perfect for the little boys in our lives. That photo is too sweet. Hope the physio went well. Congrats on the 2Peas gallery WTG! Have a great week Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Sharon!! Love the photo and the layout is really gorgeous. You're on a roll! And 'Yes' I couldn't scrap on Saturday because you weren't there. Lol!
    I hope the physio went well and that you're feeling much better already. xx

    ReplyDelete