Monday, March 7, 2011

Young Love

Sorry to post twice in one day but I got home earlier today than I thought so came in and had a play.  This is a photo of Mum and Dad many years ago.  I have again used Echo Park For the Record patterned papers and alpha stickers, Dusty Attic Chip frame, AC Thickers, Prima Flower, Pink Paislee Artisan Elements corner.  I have also made a tag with home made rosettes.  The idea is from the class I took last week with Sonia Thomason.
Hope you all have a great week.
Shaz
X

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Especially loving the frame and the Pink Paislee element. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Sharon, love that paper range, I think I am going to "have" to get it now. Love the gorgeous photo corner, the tag and flower combo and the layout design is just beautiful! Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete