Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Together

Hi Blog Followers,

Sadly I wasn't able to attend my monthly crop yesterday (despite being extremely organised) as my shoulders and neck have been causing me major problems this week and I have been seeing the physio so didn't think it was smart to sit and crop all day.  Over the week I have been creating this layout of Mum and Dad taken many years ago in Hedland.  I have used Distress Inked Kraft cardstock, Making Memories Patterned Paper stitched and inked.  Have cut some leaves and vines on my cricut machine.  The red flower is made by cutting out canvas with my Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die cut and glimmermisting it with Candy Apple Red and sprinkling with Diamond Dust.  AC Thickers, Pink Paislee Queen Bee Journal spots, Prima Flower, Kaiser Doilie, bottle cap, Echo Park For the Record flower sticker and BG Life of the Party Mini Alpha's. 
Been having a clean up today in my scrapping room and putting things in the correct place.  I was getting to the stage where the new stuff was just being left in the plastic sleeves.  All sorted now. May have a play later today.  I'm getting excited the footy starts again next week, I have missed it so much!  Mum and Dad arrive back from overseas this week.  Their trip has gone so quickly and I'm looking forward to seeing them. I hope you all have a great week and thanks for stopping by!  Happy Birthday Reannon!

Shaz
XO

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous, I loved this paper IRL when I saw it and you have complemented it beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete