Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just Us!

Hi there

This layout is of my Sister and my Niece in Adelaide.  I'm not usually lucky enough to scrap photo's of them but Mum bought some happy snaps back from her recent trip to Adelaide.  Hence why they have starred a bit lately.  Have used the balance of my Sassafras Lass Mix and Mend patterned papers, Sea Kiss, Sunflower, and Oriental Poppy glimmermisted kraft cardstock, lace, DMC thread, AC Thickers, twine, buttons and machine stitching.  You can't really tell in the photo but I have raised the cutout cluster on the LHS for a bit more texture.
I left it a bit late to photograph the layout so hasn't come out too well.   Great photo's guys - send more!
Can't believe it is half way through the week already, it's so great having a long weekend.  Lots and Lots of yummy new stuff coming in from CHA so quite motivated at the moment to try and use up some more of my stash. Until next time happy scrapping and thanks again to all my visitors and lovely comments.
Shaz
X

1 comment:

  1. This is just perfect Sharon - great job on papers that are really tough to master!

    ReplyDelete