Sunday, March 27, 2011

Holiday Pages


Hope you are all having a great weekend?   

Well I have finally taken the plunge and started on some of my many many holiday snaps from the US.  I struggle to scrap these layouts as I try to include the memorabilia I have collected, which sometimes makes it difficult, anyhow I guess as long as they are scrapped that is the main thing.

This layout is of my train trip from Penn. Station in New York to Union Station, Washington DC.  Have used Basic Grey Wander range of patterned papers, AC Thickers, Dymo Labeler, ink and of course my ticket and receipt from the journey.
These photo's are from our Helicopter ride over New York City which was fantastic.  I wasn't going to take this trip as I was a little afraid about going in a chopper but so glad I did.  I have used Kaisercraft Up, Up and Away range of patterned papers, Kaisercraft Pack Your Bags embroided badges and brads, Teresa Collins Post Card inked and stamped and Basic Grey Alpha's. 
And finally this is an edited version of my layout called Last Leg Home.  You may recall I wasn't happy with the journaling spot.  Suzanne reminded me I had a Kaisercraft stamp of a fancy frame so I have stamped that onto a piece of patterned paper cut it out and added my journaling.  I am much happier with it now.
I am so excited the footy is back, already watched a thriller today between Sydney and Melbourne and now just waiting for my team to come on at .  So that's all from me today, need to finish my chores before it starts!  Have a great week! 

Shaz
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment