Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saturday Crop

Hi All,

A few layouts to share.  Yesterday was my monthly crop at NSC. I was very organised this month so had quite a productive day. Again I was trying to use up old papers to reduce my stash even more because there is some yummy stuff on the way that I know I am going to have to have.

Love this photo of my sister in law Kerrie and Lachlan on Cable Beach in Broome last year.  Don't know what he was telling her but I thought it was a special photo.  Have used Pink Paislee Fetching PP, Office Lingo Die Cut and Wood Cotton Alpha's, Maya Road Kraft Envelope, Kaiser Wooden Flower, OA Mini Alpha's, Adorn It Numbers, Ink, Glossy Accents, MS Frong Punch and Dymo Labeller.
Love this photo also of my sister Kerry and my niece Reannon.  I so love that my sister smiles in a photo now because for so many years she wouldn't.  Have had to use my little camera today as my friend is fixing up the white balance on my big camera so hasn't photographed very well but you get the idea.  Have used Bella Melrose Vintage Die Cut, Kaiser After Five PP, Ribbon, Prima Bling Flourish and Bella cut out title.
My nephews sitting on Grandma's couch looking like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths!  Have glimmermisted AC Kraft Cardstock, Cut out a piece of Sassafras Lass Mix and Mend PP, Kaiser Doily, Ribbon, Cardstock, Brown Paper Bag, Sassafras Lass paper whimsies number card, inked AC Thickers, Rub ons, BG Basics Mini Alpha's, Buttons, String, DMC thread and I have used my friends I-top to make the brad.  These papers are very mish mash looking so after searching the Net for some ideas just went with a bit of everything.
My 3 Nephews and Niece checking out something on Grandma's computer.  We were all at Mum's to celebrate my birthday in December and Kerrie snapped this photo.  Great photo of them all!  Glimmermisted Vanilla Cardstock, Kaiser Jade Garden PP cut out on my Cricut Machine, Kaiser wooden heart, Cuttlebug Alpha's, Prima flowers, Stamp in up flourish stamp and handmade roses.

***Have Edited this layout as I wasn't happy with the stamping of the flourishes.  Added more PP and a heart doily sprayed with glimmermist and softened the paper around the photo.  Still not 100% happy but time to move on!!!
Couldn't resist scrapping this photo of my nephew Lachlan with the Attitude.  Used Basic Grey Periphery PP and have cut the bird and shelf out of the paper, Hesian, Old book page inked and glimmermisted, AC Thickers, Sassafras lass flower, Sizzix leaves and butterfly, Hambly High Tea transparency, rhinestones, Cosmo Cricket mini alpha's.
Well that's all I actually got finished but was happy with 5 layouts completed.  Will try and finish off the others today.  It is supposed to rain here today so fingers crossed we sooooo badly need some rain.  None so far so think I will get on with the washing.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Shaz
X

3 comments:

  1. I love how different theese are Sharon, girly, boyish, grungy...all fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers Sharon, fantastic work creating 5 stunning layouts. I so love your little boy layouts, they always have so much to look at and that layout of your sister is just gorgeous, that colour scheme is perfect. LOVE your "not happy" layout, that's one of my most fav boy paper ranges! Hope you have a wonderful week with lots more creating Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon

    thanks for your comments on my blog. I will post my classes coming up on my blog very soon. I will be doing more in a couple of months with all the yummy new stuff from CHA. I know the MWM blog and emails havent been consistant with classes I will talk to AM about that :)

    Thanx
    Treez x

    ReplyDelete