Sunday, February 6, 2011

Xmas Morning 2007

This is my last layout from my scrappy weekend.  I started this layout in March 2010 from an Inspired Blueprints sketch.  Haven't loved what I have achieved but it is together now so time to move on.  Used the My Minds Eye (hasn't that been a favourite this weekend) Colourful Christmas range of patterned papers.  Photo's are of Maddie at the beach on Christmas morning in 2007 (yes 2007!)  Just printed Christmas morning 2010 photo's yesterday.  Does that mean I am catching up? 
Oh well it is time to head off to do some cooking for the week.  I haven't sat in my scrapping room the whole weekend I have actually done some chores and caught up on a few shows I had taped during the week but it has been great to have the time to scrap.  Hope you all have a great week ahead and thanks for stopping by.

Shaz
X

1 comment:

  1. You've been a busy girl Shaz! Love all your layouts. I like how you've used the photo as part of your title. Your HBS sketch layout is gorgeous too and I just love the colours. That paper range is so devine. :)

    ReplyDelete