Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Have decided to start my own blog to share my photo's and scrapping pages with family and friends.  Thanks to all my lovely scrapping friends that have encouraged me to get this up and running.

I thought it was fitting that my first post would be of my 3 Nephews and my gorgeous Niece as they are my constant inspiration and subjects for scrapping. 

This photo was taken on Christmas day at Mum and Dad's house.    I have used Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 Patterned Papers and Chipboard embellishments.  I have scraplifted the idea of the layout as I loved the use of the number being cut from paper as the title.  Thanks to those ladies for the inspiration!


Will be back later to post some more layouts.  Some layouts will be posted that have already appeared on galleries but my relatives in South Australia would not have yet seen them.

Thanks to all my great scrapping friends for your constant inspiration, sharing of knowledge and support!

Shaz
X

No comments:

Post a Comment