Saturday, May 7, 2011

May Sketch at HBS

Hi there blog followers

Quick post this morning as I have a very busy weekend, so sadly not much time for scrapping.  Got errands to run this morning, I have to get my haircut, meetig friends for lunch and then off to Mum's for dinner as Liz and the kids are coming up.  Tomorrow is going to be 28 degrees so we are all getting together for Mothers Day with a picnic in the park.

Last night I created this layout for this months sketch challenge at Handmade by Suzanne.  These are some old photo's of our family together with our relatives visiting from Adelaide.  I can't remember when it was or where we were going so I will have to add that in when I find out.  I have left the panel on the bottom free for that info.  Have used Bo Bunny Gabrielle patterned papers, Kaisercraft stamp, Tim Holtz stamp, collections butterfly, BG mini alpha's and AC thickers.

Have attached the sketch so why not head over to Handmade by Suzanne and have a go.  It is a random draw and you could win a voucher to spend in store - a prize we all love!  Also while you are there check out the page Kim Jeffress did on massive events in the world that have occurred in her lifetime.  It is fabulous!

Happy Mothers Day to all you Mum's out there, hope you have a fantastic day with your families.

Until next time take care.

Shaz
XO

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning. Love the stamping and the punched our circles look perfect - so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete