Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Happy Sunday All,

Mum often tells me she checks my blog and there are no updates for a week so I thought I had better post something to show I have scrapped.  I went to a class on Friday night with the lovely and very talented Treesa Young at Made with Memories and this sneak peak is of a double layout we learnt.  I didn't get to finish it on the night as there were lots of different elements to complete so worked on it yesterday morning.  It is only a sneak peek as the layout can't be completed due to some embellishments being out of stock so I am waiting for them to be mailed to me for the finishing touches. 
We used the gorgeous Prima Butterfly Garden patterned papers and co-ordinations cardstock.  Some of the techniques were sanding, inking, dry brushing, patchworking, made rosette flowers and glimmer glazed them.  Thanks Treesa - LOVE your work and love being able to attend your classes.
Whilst on Prima Butterfly Garden here is the Mothers Day card I made for Mum.  Love these papers. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Sorry there is not much to share.  I went out for lunch yesterday with friends that lasted all afternoon and today Mum and I are heading off to the footy.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Take Care.

Shaz
 XO

No comments:

Post a Comment