Monday, May 23, 2011

Mini Album - Jul's 50th

Hi All

Well I have been working every night since last Monday night and all weekend on this mini album for my girlfriends 50th birthday today.  She has all that money can buy so someone suggested this would be a good idea.  Mmmm never again!  This is the cover of the book made using Websters Papers, Prima flowers and butterfly, Pink Paislee Alpha's, Kaiser wooden frame, pearls,glimmermist and handmade rosettes.   I won't detail all that I have used.  I have left some pages for photo's to be added.















Thanks to Suzanne who made this beautiful embellishment for me at the crop to add.  Really appreciate all your advice too S. x
 Left this page to slip a photo of her children under the flap of the envelope.

 Will take a photo of Jul's today to go on this page and then the date tag can be slipped behind the photo.  She can write a few things on the tag about the day.  I have put a few blank tags in the album so she can write her own story.
Thanks for lasting until the end.    You should have seen my scrap room at the end of this project last night.  Aaagh!  Have a great week.

Shaz
XO

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Sharon, this album is well worth the effort but it would break my heart to give it away. Love all the pretty papers, embellishments and gorgeous design. Your friend will LOVE it for her 50th. I will let you know when my 50th is coming up, it's a fair few years away hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, you did a fantastic job on this mini album, it's a real work of art! I know your friend will appreciate and treasure all the work you have put in, it's such a special gift! (And thanks for posting your blog link in the HBS gallery, coz I'm your newest follower now.) Stop by mine when you get a chance - I love making new friends! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This album is really gorgeous Shaz! It looks even better IRL! I hope you've started on mine already! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Julie the lucky recipient of this beautiful photo collection. My beautiful friend Shaz spent so much time making this most precious gift for me. It is the most special present I could ever have been given for my 50th birthday. Thank you so much Shazzy.

    ReplyDelete