Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Crocodile Park

Hi Bloggers

Sorry it has been so long since my last post but life has been a bit hectic.  I had a bit of time to scrap on Saturday night but I just couldn't get motivated.  Last night I created this layout of my Nephews on holidays in Broome last year.  I've pulled this photo out many times but wasn't quite sure what to do with it.  Well this is what I have come up with.  Have used AC kraft and stamped it with TH distress inks and Kaiser stamps, Glimmermist, BG Origins patterned paper and fabric flowers, Dusty Attic chicken wire chip, MS fong punch, Scrap FX branch, crackle accents, fabric, jillibean soup corrugated alpha's and BG mini alpha's.  Once photographed I noticed some of my title was crooked so I've fixed that up.
We have a long weekend (yippee) coming up this weekend and some of us are getting together for a scrap on Sunday so will hopefully have a productive day with layouts to share.  Sorry to all those people who have checked in over the past week and there has been no updates.  Enjoy the rest of the week and for those in Perth enjoy the long weekend and the beautiful rain we are getting at last!!!

Happy Scrapping!!!

Shaz
XO

1 comment:

  1. It looks awesome Shaz!! Love all the different techniques you've used here. Have a great long weekend and hope you get lots of scrapping done on Sunday. xox

    ReplyDelete