Sunday, June 19, 2011

A couple to share!

Hi All

Hope everyone is having a great weekend?  Yesterday was my monthly crop at Northside.  I was very unorganised this month and seem to have struggled in the last couple of weeks with getting any creative juices flowing.  Had better find it again before I have a full weekend of scrapping in Dalwallinu next month!

Anyhow created two layouts.  The first is of my niece Maddie and her girlfriends.  I have used Pink Paislee Hometown Summer paper and cut it out using my Cricut machine, Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe collection papers,word and alpha stickers, Girls Paperie embellishments, Kaisercraft flower, rub ons and rhinestones, Pink paislee butterfly and Prima Annalee Collection Chip Journalling sticker.
The second is from my trip to Arlington Cemetery, Washington DC back in August 2010.  Have used October Afternoon Rocket Age Papers and stickers, Adorn It mini alpha's and the title is cut from my Cricut machine.  The border is actually even it has just not photographed that way!
Today it has become clear just how bad a day it was.  My diecut on the first layout was stuck down crooked so I have had to lift that and try and fix it and then after I had photographed my layout on Arlington I realised I had spelt the word "cemetery" wrong so had to print another letter and fix that up.  Some days you should just give up!  Well that's all for now.  Have a great week!

Shaz
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment