Sunday, June 12, 2011

HBS June Sketch

Hi Bloggers

Hope you are all having a great weekend? I have had a cold this week so been laying low this weekend.  Yesterday I scrapped a couple of layouts.  The first layout is for the June sketch challenge at Handmade By Suzanne.  I have used some old Imaginisce Bday Bash papers and embellies, glimmermist, Jenni Bowlin tag, AC Thickers, Echo Park sticker, Kaisercraft mini alpha's and DMC thread.  Also used my new WRMK Sew Easy Stitch Piercer - sooo much easier than measuring holes and piercing them yourself.  The photo's of Mitchell's 9th birthday dinner back in 2005.  It has not photographed very well and I am not overly happy with the end result but the photo's are scrapped.

This is the June Sketch so if you are a scrapper why not have a go and get into the random draw to win a store voucher at Handmade By Suzanne.
This layout is of Liam and Lachlan reading story books.  (Well Liam is!)  I have used Crate Paper Toy Box Collection papers and Chip embellishments.
Well that's all for now.  Got some chores to do today and hopefully will get the time to scrap again while the footy is on this afternoon.  Next Saturday is my monthly crop at NSC so need to get organised for that.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a great week!

Shaz
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment