Sunday, July 29, 2012

Finally something to Share

Hi All

Thanks for your patience to all those who have been checking in and I've had nothing posted.   Finally the move from my unit is over and I have had the opportunity over a few weekends to attend a couple of crops.
I have found it hard to get back into things, especially with most of my stuff being packed away so I started by making a couple of simple cards.

This card I have used Prima papers from one of their paper pads and a Prima flower.  The daisies are made using string and a circle template and the centres are made with self covered buttons.
These papers are Websters,  and the flowers are Green Tara.  The Cameo is made using the new Martha Stewart Crafters Clay and Moulds.  So good for cards because they are so light and some great moulds.  Check them out at Handmade by Suzanne.
This is Prima paper with ribbon and Green Tara flowers.  Have punched out some Martha Stewart butterflies and added liquid pearls.
This layout is of  my Nephews heading off for their first day of school for 2012.   The papers are Graphic 45 "A ABC Primer" range.
My Nephew Mitch at 15.  (He is now 16 and learning to drive OMG!!)  Have used the new Kaisercraft range called "Attitude".  Great boy range.  Have just sanded the base page for more of a grunge look.
I tried to scrap lift a gorgeous layout by Belinda Spencer but hasn't turned out quite the same.  Have used Echo Park Yours Truly paper with white cardstock.  To stamp the rings I used a toilet roll and distress ink.  The black flower is a Canvas Corp fabric flower and I added some AC white flower ribbon to the centre.   The rubons are Kaisercraft and the butterflies and hearts are Martha Stewart punches.  
This is a photo of Dad and his Father.  The only photo we have of Dad's father.  The papers and embellies are from the gorgeous Kaisercraft "Sweet Nothings" range. The flowers and the alpha's are Prima.
These are also the only photo's we have of Dad's mother.  I think this is also Kaisercraft "Sweet Nothings" range.  I added stamping, crackle paint to some of the flowers etc. but it doesn't show up in the photo.
And finally my cute little Nephew enjoying the outdoors.  This range of papers are Simple Stories "Summer Fresh".  The large circle is cut using the WRMK Lucky 8 punch and the small circles are Memory Box dies. The daisy I made using twine and a Hessian covered button.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and I hope it won't be so long before I update again.  Mind you I think I said that last time!  My house building starts in August but hopefully it will be a few months before I have to start getting involved too much.

Until next time take care and happy scrapping!

Shaz
XO

2 comments:

  1. WOW, look at all your scrappin and card making - love them all - the daisy flowers with the twine: they are so CUTE!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Shaz! Love the layout of Mitch and your cards are gorgeous.
    It was great catching up yesterday. xx

    ReplyDelete