Monday, February 25, 2013

Scrapped At Last

Hello All

I probably haven't got any blog followers left since it has been so long since I have posted.  Still in the process of building my house so not much opportunity for scrapping as all my belongings are still packed away. Went to the country on the weekend with a girlfriend to help her out at a scrapping retreat so with her assistance and some new photo's I have created a few layouts to share.  Won't be able to share all the details of the layouts as I am not as organised as usual.  Basically this is just a post to share with family and friends rather than promote products.  Looking at my layouts I am so lucky I have got my gorgeous niece to scrap.  Thanks Maddie for sharing your photo's with me. x









I have tried quiet a few different techniques on some of the layouts using texture paste, gesso and stamping but unfortunately they haven't photographed with all the detail.

If you have stopped by to take a look - thank you.

Fingers crossed it will only be a few more months until I have my scrapping room all set up in my new house.

Until next time take care and happy scrapping!

Shaz
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment