Sunday, April 17, 2011

Camels down by the Sea!

Happy Sunday everyone,

Sorry to those people that have been checking my blog all week and there have been no updates.  I have had a busy week both professionally and personally so haven't really had a chance to scrap.  Yesterday I spent the day helping out a friend so never made it to my monthly crop.  This layout is of my brother and his family holidaying in Broome last year.  It has been on and off my desk for about two months.  It started as a double layout using a Scrapbook Generations sketch as I had a lot of photo's but as you can see that didn't work for me. Anyhow have finally just finished it so I can get it off my desk. 
Have used a range of papers that have also been on and off my desk over the time.  October Afternoon Seaside diecut paper and stickers, Bella Blvd All Inclusive patterned papers, My Little Shoebox Sky's The Limit patterned paper, Kaisercraft Seaside tickets, Martha Stewart Punch, Gauze, Ink, American Crafts Thickers and Kaisercraft tiny Alpha's.

Have got some errands to run but hopefully I will get a chance later today to have a play with the gorgeous new Emma's Shoppe collection by Crate. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I am sure everyone is counting down to the Easter break like I am.  5 days off - yippee!!

Shaz
XO

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely Shaz! I love your combo of papers and embellies. Yay! for the Easter break!! :)

    ReplyDelete