Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Weekend Again!

Hi All

Got a busy weekend so thought I would share a few things while I have got a chance.

Firstly, last night I was lucky enough to be invited to see Tina Arena perform with WASO at the Perth Concert Hall.  I have never really been into Tina's music but last night was absolutely amazing.  She sang a lot of cover songs and was brilliant.  I have been to many concerts over my time and would say that Tina's vocals last night were the best I have heard in concert.  Might have to check out her album "Songs of Love and Loss" today.
Next I have a layout to share.  I have had these photo's of Maddie ready to go to the football with Grandma for ages and finally scrapped them.  I always joke that I can't scrap them because I would get a rash from them being Dockers!  Have used Bazzill cardstock, Bo Bunny Peacock Lane patterned paper, Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Patterned Paper, Teresa Collins Sports Edition paper, pleated ribbon, Paper Xtra foam alpha's, ink, bottlecap, MS frong punch and handmade flowers.
A while ago I won a prize at Handmade by Suzanne for one of my sketch layouts and yesterday I got my gorgeous prize from Little Red Rocket.  I can't wait to be able to use these cute little bits and pieces.  Just a reminder that they start selling at Little Red Rocket next week.  For a sneak peek on what they will have for sale head on over to their blog here.
Oh well had better sign off.  I need to do the grocery shopping and I have had my on eye on a beautiful pair of Mimco earrings at Garden City that I need to go and purchase.  Hope they are still there!  Heading off to the footy tonight so hopefully my boys can win 3 in a row.  Go the mighty Eagles!!!!!
If you have lasted until the end of this post you have done well.  Have a great weekend and hopefully I will have some layouts to share during the week.

Shaz
XO

1 comment:

  1. I am a fan of Tinas too, Ive never seen her in concert, unless you count 'young talent time' LOL :) gosh, how long ago was that :) have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete