Sunday, April 3, 2011

Girl from Oz!

Hope everyone is having a happy Sunday!

Last night the family went to Mum's for dinner to celebrate Mum's birthday.  I got a little bit of pressure from Mum and Liz that they had been checking my blog and no new layouts had been posted.  I haven't been very motivated this week so I come into my room, shuffle papers and do nothing .  Anyhow here we are, a layout I created this morning of Maddie on Australia Day.  I have used the gorgeous American Crafts City Park range of patterned papers (love the bright colours) and decorative tags, Bazzill cardstock, Bell Bottom Jeans glimmermist, BG mini alpha's, AC Thickers, and ribbon.  The lovely felt flower is from Greatest View etsy shop and the other two flowers I made at my flower course a few weeks ago.
Pipes and Jul's phoned this morning from Costa Ricca and they are having a fabulous time.  It seems like they have been gone forever and yet they have still got another 10 days to go.  I was very excited to tell them that our boys won the footy again yesterday - 2 games 2 wins - woohoo!!!

Well had better go and get organised.  Mum and I are heading to the city on the train this afternoon to do some shopping and then it will be the weekend over again.  Roll on Easter!

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a great week!

Shaz
XO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon! Thanks so so much for your lovely comment on my blog...glad to hear other people say that too! LOL!! Lovely layout and I hope you continue to get a little more motivated to scrap :o) xoxox Nadia.

    ReplyDelete