Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Layouts to Share

Hi All,

Went to work this morning to pay the staff and couldn't believe that my 5 day break is nearly over and that it is the end of another month!  Wasn't Christmas just the other day???

Oh well it has been a productive 5 days so that's been great.  These are my layouts from yesterday.

This is of my brother Brenton having fun on Cable Beach, Broome with his family.  Have used AC Kraft, October Afternoon Seaside patterned papers and stickers, MS punch, bottlecaps and Pink Paislee chip alphas.
This layout I loved so much I had to scraplift it from Tanya Tahir.  It was a great way to use up the balance of the October Afternoon stickers.
This is the latest school photo of Liam.  He is now in Year 2.  Don't you just love those toothless school photo's at this age!   But that big front tooth is coming through.  Have used Kaisercraft Class of '87 patterned papers, printed chip and die cut elements.  The alpha's are Sassafras chip and October Afternoon mini alpha's.  The banner is from http://www.greatestview.etsy.com/.
And lastly this layout is of Maddie and her 4 gorgeous girlfriends.  They have so much fun together.    Have used Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe patterned papers and chipboard elements, Pink Paislee banner, Scenic Route rub on words, Basic Grey micro mini alpha's and doile from Little Red Rocket. 
I am happy with how productive my day was.  All products used are available at Handmade by Suzanne.  Thanks to my lovely friend for spending the day scrapping with me and keeping me inspired with new ideas. 

I hope you all had a happy and safe Easter.  Thanks for stopping by my blog and to my friends who leave me such sweet comments - I love hearing from you!  A big welcome to my new follower, I was very excited to see you appear.

Enjoy the remainder of the week! 

Shaz
XO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon,
    Thank you so much for the mention. Your layouts are gorgeous and I'm glad that I inspired you to use up all those leftover Seaside stickers ;)

    ReplyDelete